25 reasons to serve alcohol at work
- It's an incentive to show up.
- It reduces stress.
- It leads to more honest communication.
- It reduces complaint about low pay.
- It cuts down on time off because you can work with a hangover.
- Employees tell management what they think, not what management wants to hear.
- Makes communication interesting due to mumbling and slurred speech.
- It encourages car pooling.
- Increases job satisfaction because if you have a bad job, you don't care.
- It eliminates vacations because people would rather come to work.
- It makes fellow employees look better.
- It makes the cafeteria food taste better.
- Bosses are more likely to hand out raises when they are wasted.
- Sitting on the copy machine will longer be seen as "gross".
- Suddenly, burping during a meeting is not so embarrassing.
- Employees work later since there's no longer a need to relax at the bar.
- It makes everyone more open with their ideas.
- Increases your chances of seeing your coworkers drunk and naked.
- Eliminates the need for employees to get drunk on their lunch break.
- Increases the chance of seeing your boss naked.
- Employees no longer need coffee to sober up.
- A list of 25 reasons, does not have to be 25 long.